Futency is a creative agency with a mission to put human needs and desires at the centre of what we do. Helping brands to understand human behaviour + cultural context + tech. This means creating communication and digital transformation that is relevant for humans; communication that make people feel and digital solutions that makes sense.
We are a small agency with big ambitions, based in Malmö, Sweden.
Futency is looking for an enthusiastic individual with an interest in digital communication, expertise in marketing strategy and/or change management communications with a passion for inventing new ways to reach people. The right person will also possess formidable communication skills – both written and spoken word.
As a communication strategist, you will work closely with our clients, to understand their business and the people they want to communicate with.
- You are ambitious and always wanting to learn more
- You have experience with social and digital platforms
- You have experience in developing strategies
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You have a strong work ethic; no task is too small for you to help with
- You are fluent in Swedish and/or English with excellent language skills
- Translate client needs into strategies that over-deliver on their needs
- Develop communication architectures and engagement/connection strategies that will include both creative and media
- Be a key contributor in winning new business across strategy and integrated media
- 3-5 years of experience in working at an agency with PR, Marketing or similar
- Proven track-record of delivering creative solutions, as well as the ability to align team members behind a creative solution
- Proven client service experience
- Experience of having key roles in new business development and pitches.
- Ability to think strategically not just tactically; see the big picture and make it understandable
- Exceptional presentation skills, written and oral communication
- Understanding of multiple communications channels and their role in brand marketing
The application can be sent in English or Swedish.
Is this a challenge for you? Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Interviews will be held continuously.